Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!


Whoops. Guess he's not a Muslim. (CNN)

"I am a Christian by choice," Obama began, standing beneath a blazing sun, when asked why he is a Christian.

"I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead," Obama said. "Being my brothers' and sisters' keeper. Treating others as they would treat me. And I think also understanding that, you know, that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility that we all have to have as human beings."



That is all, America.

2 comments:

  1. Other stuff Jesus would have loved? Bombing the hell out of poor people with absurdly expensive robots? I could go on here, but well, that one is probably enough. I'll not he didn't mention the whole love your enemies thing, which to be fair is probably just pretty much the whole damn gospel. But its cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, Jeff. Robots ARE sweet.

    ReplyDelete