Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dream Movies


Dreamt just as I was waking up this morning about reading a list of the most anticipated Sci-Fi movies of all time. (Yes, I was reading Entertainment Weekly in my dream. That's got to be geeky.) Number 1 was an upcoming film by James Cameron called The Cell III, which was not only in 3D, but would have live action actors in a completely CG environment. The movie was a remake of a small European thriller and was set to star Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, and Nicole Kidman. (Why the third installment to a film series with a direct to video sequel, I'm not sure. The writeup didn't even mention the original starring Jennifer Lopez, only the European film that was its source material.) Finally, the article finished with a blurb, calling the film "a dark, psychological take on Jackass."

I want to go to this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment