Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Real Housewives of St. Louis

Not Pictured: Brandon Phillips hating a team with little birds on their uniforms. Also, Johnny Cueto kicking little bitches.
 
Cincinnati Red Brandon Phillips, on his feelings towards the St. Louis Cardinals:
"I’d play against these guys with one leg. We have to beat these guys. I hate the Cardinals. All they do is bitch and moan about everything, all of them, they’re little bitches, all of ‘em.....I really hate the Cardinals. Compared to the Cardinals, I love the Chicago Cubs. Let me make this clear: I hate the Cardinals."
Amen to that, brother. I'm not sure I can exactly pinpoint the day I become a Cardinals hater, but it must have coalesced around the 2006 postseason. Man, that was one terrible team that somehow won a World Series on the back a "hitter" with a career OPS+ of 88. And Tony LaRussa? Scary. Old. Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment